We hope you choose Birketts Bouncers to provide one (or more!) of their bouncy castles for your special event.
You will be asked to confirm the following terms of hire so please check them here to make sure you are familiar with them.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- A responsible adult of a minimum age of 18 years must supervise the children at all times of the operation.
- Only children UNDER 16 YEARS of age are allowed on this castle.
- Children on the inflatable should be of similar age and stature and should not be taller than the castle walls.
- Depending on the size of the unit, the supervisor should monitor the number of children allowed on at any one time. Seek advice if in doubt.
- Make sure that children remove shoes, eye glasses and any sharp objects before getting in/on the inflatable.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum on the inflatable.
- No flipping. No piling on. No wrestling. No horseplay.
- Slides must be used FEET FIRST ONLY & must not be climbed upwards.
- The supervisor must not allow any activity likely to result in injury.
- Do not climb the walls or netting.
- Do not play on the front step/apron.
- Never jump or play on a partially inflated unit.
- Do not allow children to go around the back of the inflatable.
WARNING- Due concern and awareness should be given to prevailing wind conditions
- Do not operate until adverse weather conditions cease.
- All anchor points must be secured to the ground or other solid point at all times of operation.
- Play should not be allowed on wet surfaces or during persistent rain.
- All electrical equipment in use should have adequate protection from inclement weather.
- The blower air Intake should be kept free at all times.
- Birkettís bouncerís will not be held responsible for any injury or damage resulting from the misuse or mal practice of their equipment.
- The hirer will be held responsible for loss or damage to the equipment should it be found to have been misused in any way.
You can confirm these terms by clicking the link below, or sending a mail to email@example.com or use the Facebook link below to message us with your agreement to the terms.