Birketts Bouncers have all the power equipment you need to have a FUN, safe bouncy castle event!
Please ask for advice if you are unsure of anything concerning power cables or generators.
we are only a phone call away and will be pleased to assist you.
~~ Power Cables ~~
- We have all the power cables you will need for your event, whether indoors or outdoors and all of our equipment is PAT tested annually.
- We ask that you please do not use your own power cables, we will install your bouncy castle(s) with adequate cabling.
- Some events are a long way from electrical power so on those occassions we can supply you with a petrol driven generator which will keep your castle(s) inflated.
- You will be issued with the following safety instructions regarding generators if we supply these to you.
- Generators come supplied with the hire of the castle but we do charge for the fuel that is used. The generator will already have fuel with it and we charge £5 to cover fuel costs.
- Generators are your repsonsibility while hired out to you and we do charge for loss of or damage to the generators.
- Be sure that the generators don't run out of fuel, please do not let them run dry, this can be a danger.
- Please make sure the generator is monitored by someone with adequate experience.
- Please remember, generators can pose risks of fire when refuelling, please follow these instructions to avoid this.
- Do not attempt to refuel the generator while it is running. Always switch it off before refuelling.
- Only an experienced operator should attempt to refuel the generator.
- Please ensure everyone is removed from the castle before it is deflated and only return to the castle once it is properly inflated.
Remember itís not worth putting the children at risk
At Birketts Bouncers, SAFETY is our No1 Priority.
- Our Castles are annually tested and certified by qualified IPMA examiners and our electrical equipment is also PAT tested.
- Our units are supplied with SAFETY MATS and each unit is plated for height per person ratio to avoid over crowding.
- A full set of safety instructions are supplied in our Contract of Hire and we will be happy to discuss and advise on any safety issues you may have.
- We do not operate castles in bad weather conditions, which could be winds and/or rain (You will NOT be charged for the castle).
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE WILL REFUSE TO ERECT ANY UNIT THAT WE CONSIDER TO BE UNSAFE OR A HYGIENE ISSUSE.
E.g. If we arrive at the premises and the area has Dog foul, you will not get your castle, but you will be charged.
- Safety regarding the use of generators (see above) is of the utmost importance. Please read the generator Contract in Tís & Cís.
IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT ANYTHING? PLEASE ASK!